Hi, I'm Tonya, Welcome to my first blog post!
Are you thinking about starting your own blog?
Would you like to make money blogging from home?
Do you want a life where no one will have the right to tell you what to do, how to do it, and when to do it?
That’s what we all want, right?
I finally decided to take the plunge and start my own website, ways to money making after weeks of talking about it and putting it off, it was something that I had been wanting to do for some time, but really didn’t know how to get started.
After doing a lot of internet searches, and hours of researching, and even taking some free online courses for starting a blog, here I am.
I am so glad that I made the decision to start my own website, it’s really not that hard for beginner’s like myself.
It has been so much fun choosing a theme and picking out colors and designing my very own website.
But what I love the most, is having something that is all mine, that I created all by myself…
Here are my top 5 reasons I started my own blog….
- To establish a platform that is mine.
- To make money.
- To set my own schedule.
- To connect with people like me.
- To help people like me.
- It’s great to have a platform that is all yours, and being in control of what is shared on your blog, and changing thing’s around whenever you want.
- Yes, there is nothing wrong with making money from your blog, the internet has so many options for making money online.
- Choosing to work from home as a blogger allows you to be in control of your schedule,I do my best work at night, so this option is now open to me, on the other hand, if I need to work during the day, I have that option as well. Either way, there are options and can be switched whenever.
- Blogging opens you up to a whole new community of like-minded people
- Reading blogs can help people who may be going through similar situations as I am.